Monday, September 28, 2009

BNP Suicide Bomber?

West Midlands Regional organisor Mike Bell has been well and truly caught with his pants down. After years of denying the BNP have any links to nazism and proudly boasting that his family had "a pround history of opposing the Nazis in both world wars" (sic) and of collecting money for the Royal British legion, he was photographed this week at a Neo-Nazi Rock concert in Germany where he was the headline speaker. His reaction on the Stirrer forums was really quite disturbing:


prod, probe, attack, destroy me , just be aware that the preservation of the martyr within me will live on.You will all see me very soon unleash the wrath of gods heil Odin, Heil Thor.I shall go down in flames,remember my name it will be etched into your memories forever.You will be part responsible,an unwanted trophy which you will have to take the credit for.



Now, what does this remind you of?

1 comment:

Hannibal Melquart said...

I saw comments from people who already got their loan from Mr Benjamin Lee a loan officer who offer me loan at the rate of 2% ROI , and I decided to apply under their recommendations and just 5 days I confirmed in my own personal bank account a total amount of $90,000 which I requested for.This is really a great news and I am advising everyone who needs real loan lender to apply through their email : 247officedept@gmail.com or WhatsApp : +1-989-394-3740. I am happy now that I have gotten the loan I requested .